Which Fender tube amp?

MinorT

Got My Mojo Working???
I never hear anyone talk about Orange amps, The Tremlord 30 is a beast with crystal clear clean and British growl that only Orange can produce. The Orange Rocker 15 is another great sounding amp that in my opinion puts Fender BJ’s to the Pepsi Challenge, albeit with no reverb but an ez fix with the right spring tank in the mix. Not to mention both have attenuation from bedroom to headroom. Seriously, if you haven’t played through an Orange Amp, you’re doing yourself a tonal disservice, IMHO

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
I never hear anyone talk about Orange amps, The Tremlord 30 is a beast with crystal clear clean and British growl that only Orange can produce. The Orange Rocker 15 is another great sounding amp that in my opinion puts Fender BJ’s to the Pepsi Challenge, albeit with no reverb but an ez fix with the right spring tank in the mix. Not to mention both have attenuation from bedroom to headroom. Seriously, if you haven’t played through an Orange Amp, you’re doing yourself a tonal disservice, IMHO

My Orange amplifier is my absolute favorite! Even the color cheers me up! :)

Tom

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
It is rare that anyone knows what they like, regardless of the thoughts of others! ;):Beer:

Tom
So true, I bought the amps everyone said to buy because of this or that................then I stumbled on my Buggerra 1990 infinium, changed out the speakers in my cab to a texas shaker and swamp thing, and now I couldnt see myself playing on anything else