Random Tomfoolery

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
This looks like the home where my father grew up in Ukiah, Oregon. The structure of the fence is the same as used in that area of Oregon. When I was 5 years old, we went to visit. I was with my mom standing at the coral, and asked her: "Mommy, does God know that we are here"? Talk about memories! Grandpa John and grandma gave my brother and I colts. I named mine "Thunder" (after the Red Rider with Wild Bill Elliott) and my brother named his "Pumpkin".

Tom

Cowboy Bob

Horse Player/Guitar Wrangler
… Grandpa John and grandma gave my brother and I colts. I named mine "Thunder" (after the Red Rider with Wild Bill Elliott) and my brother named his "Pumpkin".

Tom
LOL. I brought home a little sorrel pony for my grandson many years ago. He named him “Police Horse”, but we called him Copper for short.

He was the most stubborn equine I had on the place, but he loved attention and the kids loved him.

Cowboy Bob

Horse Player/Guitar Wrangler
I'm very close to my 75th birthday, and I don't take any prescriptions. I've found that if you don't go to the doctor's office, he can't get out his prescription pad.
Tru Dat! I hadn’t been to a doctor in about 35 years and then discovered I had an issue. Took a while but got it sorted. Only on one pill a day now, so doing ok.