Does anyone know ?

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
Cant believe this was 5 years ago when I first started playing with the guys..................

This was always one of my favorite songs, we only did it the one time, anyone got any clue who did it and what the name is ?

Its one I always meant to go back and learn

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Cant believe this was 5 years ago when I first started playing with the guys..................

This was always one of my favorite songs, we only did it the one time, anyone got any clue who did it and what the name is ?

Its one I always meant to go back and learn

That's Doug Briney (OCDoug) doing the singing. ...and, hey that's me off to the right! I really miss Doug, he was really fun to jam with! ...and that's a great Albert Collins song "I ain't drunk"

Last edited:

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
That's Doug Briney (OCDoug) doing the singing. I really miss Doug, he was really fun to jam with! ...and that's a great Albert Collins song "I ain't drunk"

cool thanks..................give it a shot next jam ?

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Saw the title and immediately thought of an old folk/bluegrass song from back in the day. I think the song was called Cindy or Sweet Cindy or something like that. It's actually a sweet little song up until the end, but the last verse and chorus take a nose dive and go:

She lived down by the sewer
And by the sewer she died
The papers wrote a piece on it
They called it sewer-cide

I ain't drunk
No I ain't drunk
I ain't drunk
No no I'll tell the world I ain't

Glad somebody else knew the one you were looking for.

sloslunas

NM Blues
That would be Marv in front of the stage. I think that may be MikeR on the left??

Steve

Last edited:

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Saw the title and immediately thought of an old folk/bluegrass song from back in the day. I think the song was called Cindy or Sweet Cindy or something like that. It's actually a sweet little song up until the end, but the last verse and chorus take a nose dive and go:

She lived down by the sewer
And by the sewer she died
The papers wrote a piece on it
They called it sewer-cide

I ain't drunk
No I ain't drunk
I ain't drunk
No no I'll tell the world I ain't

Glad somebody else knew the one you were looking for.

Here's one that has always been a crowd-pleaser for Tom Waits

Elio

Student Of The Blues
That would be Marv in front of the stage. I think that may be MikeS on the left??

From left to right it's John Hyans, Marv in front of the stage, Mark, Doug singing, Stevie (straightblues), and then me on the far right. I can't tell or remember who was in the very back in the white shirt or playing drums. Odds are good though that Ron Hererra was playing bass off to the side.