BGU 2.0 - Lesson One

jmallard

Mostly Confused
Good job getting that one down. I know Griff knows how to do the rhythm, so it's good to hear someone who is on the learning side get it right. Just started my first lesson yesterday. No more avoiding barre chords!

Thanks Very Much Preacher t!!

Jerry

Interstate slim

Blues Newbie
Hey preacher, go for it and post a recording when you can.
4 days into lesson 1, got rhythm and speed down on day 2 but that shift to d chord is hanging me up. Not sure about recording as I only have a tablet to work with. Practices sometimes are rough as we drive a truck cross country. If you want to know how it might be, try duct taping a wooden chair to the hood of your car then sit in it with guitar,headphones and amp strapped on and have a friend drive you down a dirt road.

HotLks

Blues - it's in me and it's got to come out.
Hang tough Preacher t! We're rooting for ya'!

Besides, the hard road will only feed your Blues mojo (or so I've heard it said)!

See you down the road! :thumbup:

Interstate slim

Blues Newbie
Hang tough Preacher t! We're rooting for ya'!

Besides, the hard road will only feed your Blues mojo (or so I've heard it said)!

See you down the road! :thumbup:
Thanks for the encouragement. Trying to take Griff's advise on trying to get at least 10 min.a few times a days if you can't get 30 good min. of practice in each day. Worked out well for me this week.