How To Play A Soulful, Hard Hitting Blues Solo With Just 4 Notes...
BLUES SOLOS DON'T HAVE TO BE HARD. STOP STRUGGLING AND TRY THIS INSTEAD.
Start soloing better today by using my famous 4 Note Solo pattern. You'll also learn:
- The simple 4 note pattern used by Blues Legends like BB King, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Eric Clapton to create those spell-binding solos time and time again…
- Where on your guitar to start your solo every time so you're always in key and sound good
- How to add a little "sugar" to all of your solos with slurs, bends, and vibrato.
- How to easily throw cool little “Tweedlies” into your solos and double your coolness factor in about 7 minutes flat.
- The secret to combining the major and minor blues sounds... this is the sound you've been looking for.
Enter Your Email Address For Instant Access...
Just enter your email to see how you can be playing blues solos today with the complete 4 Note Solo lesson… including the Video, complete TAB, and a Jam Track to play along with.
We value your privacy.