Used NGD

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
Been wanting a zoom g5n for quite a long time now but I wasn't going to pay more than $199 for it. I said I would get one for 179 no questions asked if I were to pop up and I did see one but I just never pulled the trigger. Been seeing them for $199 but I just never have been wanting to pay the shipping on it it's kind of a waste of money. My local GC got one much to my surprise I was just looking through used effects like I do everyday damn there it was staring me in the face. Took my lunch break and off I went to get it. Seemed like it worked at the store so I have 45 days to return If it doesn't sound good but I'm sure it will just like other zoom stuff I buy.i realize alot of the patches are worthless but that's ok. I have plenty of room for my own tweaking.

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
Now that I have the G5n I look at GC as I do everyday and just find I'm bored with whatever pops up. I just really don't have a want or need for anything. Now maybe I can get back to practicing but I'm on overload with all the freaking courses I have .That and the last month it's been really sporadic practicing if any cause during week not much time and the weekend is taken up with Cheer competition season for my daughter.

Last edited:

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
Now that I have the G5n look at GC as I do everyday and just find I'm bored with whatever pops up. I just really don't have a want or need for anything. Now maybe I can get back to practicing but I'm on overload with all the freaking courses I have .That and the last month it's been really sporadic practicing if any cause during week not much time and the weekend is taken up with Cheer competition season for my daughter.

Sounds about right for most of us...somehow life gets in the way...:whistle::whistle::whistle:...later.

cowboy