My third jam..

juanlu

Blues Newbie
Well last weekend I went to my third jam, it was a blues master class in the morning and jam in the evening at a venue.

Two days before, the teacher send us the songs list of the jam to choose up to four to play just one.

At the end of the morning they started to share the preferences and my first three were chosen!!! the fourth was a slow blues: "Kind hearted woman" I was not sure of how to play it, they transpose it to G, and I had been working on "everything and the kitchen sink" (52 fills and variations) but I had not it down at all!!! But I took the risk and went for it, after lunch I had two hours to paractice and decide what to solo, and I realized that 5 easy solos #2 would work....so that was my decision and this is the result. Thanks Griff!!
(I am the guy in the middle with the 335 style guitar)
BTW, I'm spanish, this is a spanish venue.
VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/jF1pSvEm4ww

twbuff

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get!
Very nice, good pace, great sound. Give that man an A for his work! Keep it up - and I didn't hear any Spanish during the video!!!

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Your bends and vibrato were "right on". After your solo, the rhythm playing was tasteful and it seemed like you were really interacting with the other guitarist.