"How To Jam" free book, 2022 version

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
So, I got a brief booklet in PDF form from @Griff a few years back, as a return for signing up for his mailing list. Today someone on Facebook asked about a commercial they'd heard but wasn't able to get details from, about what sounded like a similar book.

I was geared up to tell them they needed to sign up for the list to get it, when I did some research and dug through my own emails for the one I got. On a whim, I followed the link to re-download the material and, instead of the version I had, I was sent to a landing page with an expanded and upgraded version dated 2022, and also several more audio files than the single one I had before.

So, my question: is there a place we can point folks to in order to perform the proper steps in order to obtain this material, and can we get the word out to holders of the old version so as to be able to upgrade?

Great new book, by the way. Extremely well-done version of the "little chord" explanation. :Beer:

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Thank you! That looks like exactly what I was trying to find. I wasn't getting it in searches, probably not using good terms.

Thank you! :Beer:

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
Is There is no video for this version. The solo is the 4 note version. So i assume we are on our own for "version 2" with just audio.