Down By The River

Elwood

Blues
since you have no answer yet, even the copy of the link in your post loads right up over here Papa.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
since you have no answer yet, even the copy of the link in your post loads right up over here Papa.

It is your connection, @PapaRaptor. All is good here all 3 times I listened to it,

Thanks gentlemen! Upon seeing your responses I called the link on my phone and it works perfectly.
Off to the digital salt mines...
grogne.gif

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
This brings back memories of my first BGU regional jam in Beaufort, NC, I was putting down the hay (laying the rhythm) to this tune while FrankL and several other BGUer's soloed over it! Maybe Crossroads and SteveG if memory serves me.

Last edited:

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
@CaptainMoto I loved what you did there. Great tone, the whammy was a perfect fit and some great NY phrasing.

@JPsuff You gave it the JP flair, which I thought was excellent. This is an easy track to keep jamming to. You definitely did not overstay your welcome.:Beer:
Thanks, TZ.

Yes, it's a good jamming track.
It's your classic 2-chord Dorian track which I love. The only problem with such tracks is that it's easy to become repetitive which is something I need to work on.
But dammit! They're so much fun to get lost in! It's actually relaxing.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Thanks for adding to this guys. Nice licks all around!
I've tracked down my issue with TZ's link. It turns out that Spectrum/Charter in their infinite wisdom has placed filedn.com on their suspicious sites list. Figured it had to be a network issue as I tried it on three different computers here at home and all were unable to connect. My phone could connect when using Verizon's mobile data, but not when using my home wi-fi.
Finally tracked it to a "service" on my internet account called Safe Shield. It's not configurable from the home end user other than on or off. Turned it off and immediately, TZ's link is back.

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
I've tracked down my issue with TZ's link. It turns out that Spectrum/Charter in their infinite wisdom has placed filedn.com on their suspicious sites list. Figured it had to be a network issue as I tried it on three different computers here at home and all were unable to connect. My phone could connect when using Verizon's mobile data, but not when using my home wi-fi.
Finally tracked it to a "service" on my internet account called Safe Shield. It's not configurable from the home end user other than on or off. Turned it off and immediately, TZ's link is back.
Wouldn’t be the first time that I have been deemed “suspicious”.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

TexBill

Blues in Texas
Papa that is similar to the issue I had several weeks back when navigating the BGU forum in specific ways.
Pages would fail to load whenever going from a thread (any thread) back to the Home Screen and attempitng to view another thread.

Turned out to be a feature in Anti-Virus software called Safe Browse (an extension) added to Chrome. It was not as quick and easy to troubleshoot as your issue appears to have been...

Glad you found the Suspicious Link! :ROFLMAO: