A painful weekend

Elio

Student Of The Blues

I kind of wondered about 30 mph on an ATV for a 61 y.o. myself. I hope your dog healed up ok :sneaky:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I kind of wondered about 30 mph on an ATV for a 61 y.o. myself. I hope your dog healed up ok :sneaky:
They're a blast! I forget I'm 67 when I come flying over the hill in my south pasture. My son bought one on his first visit, so every now and then I dig it out of the utility shed and blow the cobwebs out of it. Understand, I don't enjoy playing with riding it. I just have to take it out to keep the battery charged. :whistle:

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues

DesmoDog

Desmo was my dog. RIP big guy
Ugh. Rib injuries. About ten years ago I slammed a surf board into my ribs (not on purpose) and to this day I still have issues with them aching under the right(?) circumstances.

Best wishes on the recovery.

30mph on an ATV? That's what, 2nd gear? ;-)

Elio

Student Of The Blues
[QUOTE="DesmoDog, post: 419761, member: ]

30mph on an ATV? That's what, 2nd gear? ;-)[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. He's the one riding the ATV. I was riding the ladder!

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I drove thru Elio's neighborhood to review the Christmas decorations. The drive thru exceeded all my expectations to the point I had to go back again. Thanks for sharing Elio! I'm glad you're feeling better!

Here's a link.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vo89NDLxdM

Enjoy the show!

If you like the music... give me a thumbs up on YouTube. Thanks!

Great video and sound track, I will pass it along to the neighbors! They seem to all get a bit out of control this time of year, but, height-related injuries not withstanding it's a fun effort, and the neighborhood always ends up looking beautiful.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Falling off a ladder several years ago ended outdoor Christmas lights for me.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Falling off a ladder several years ago ended outdoor Christmas lights for me.

That should have been the case for me about 20 years ago, but you know what they say; when you fall off a ladder, you have to get right back on it. ...hey, wait a minute, did I mix up my sayings again!?