Greetings from Brisbane, Australia

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Well I finally got to Texas , currently enjoying the live music scene and BBQ in Austin few days . Feeling right at home . Brisbane and Austin similar size and vibe and hospitality ( and bats ) Off eclipse chasing through Texas Hills tomorrow and then Nth Dallas in a few days . Will catch the Dallas Int Guitar Fest in early May and hopefully see some music or jams over next few weeks . (The Guitar Sanctuary near McKinney might deserve a look at too) . Thanks Y’all
If you want to check out Griff's two active bands, here's their schedule:

2404.jpg

ScottSnellgrove

Blues Newbie
Well I finally got to Texas , currently enjoying the live music scene and BBQ in Austin few days . Feeling right at home . Brisbane and Austin similar size and vibe and hospitality ( and bats ) Off eclipse chasing through Texas Hills tomorrow and then Nth Dallas in a few days . Will catch the Dallas Int Guitar Fest in early May and hopefully see some music or jams over next few weeks . (The Guitar Sanctuary near McKinney might deserve a look at too) . Thanks Y’all
McKinney is nice lil town . I checked out an open mike up in Denison at Kickbacks Backyard (just watching not playing) . Might go watch the Bluegrass Fest there Fri and the Doc Hollidays Fest Sat then Dallas Guitar Fest on the 4th