Solo #2

vitali1988

Blues Newbie
Hello everyone

I am more than happy to present to you my recording of the solo # 2.

I am looking forward for some constructive feedback :)

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/NlsJJWHM/Solo_2.html?

Thank you

Sincerely :)

samwell

been here.....
don't know how constructive this might be, but: that was way good Vitali, congrats.... [smiley=beer.gif]

Jon3b

Blues Newbie
You're really ripping thru these solo lessons. Like others are saying, well done!  [smiley=beer.gif]

On the constructive side, keep working at nailing your bends on pitch. Also, watch out for the 'death-grip' with your fretting hand. As your fingers get stronger it's easy to use too much pressure on the strings, which forces the note slightly sharp, without it feeling uncomfortable.
  I'm looking forward to hearing your post for solo 4.  :cool:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Thanks Vitali, that sounded really good. The bends are something that I still struggle with.

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Wow.......that was freaking awesome!! I like the way you slide down the neck on the end of some of your licks. Your sound, bends and timing are great!!
I'm just going to start on solo 2. What pickup(s) are you using....neck, bridge or both?
Great job!

vitali1988

Blues Newbie
Wow.......that was freaking awesome!! I like the way you slide down the neck on the end of some of your licks. Your sound, bends and timing are great!!
I'm just going to start on solo 2. What pickup(s) are you using....neck, bridge or both?
Great job!

I have only one humbucker on my guitar, which is a bridge one. The model - Lace Hemi....

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Nice one Vitali. I actually thought you were a little early on the first note and thought, 'he's going to have timing issues'. WRONG!!! That was brilliant. Very accomplished indeed. I really enjoyed listening to that. Well done. Next solo please. :)

vitali1988

Blues Newbie
Nice one Vitali. I actually thought you were a little early on the first note and thought, 'he's going to have timing issues'. WRONG!!! That was brilliant. Very accomplished indeed. I really enjoyed listening to that. Well done. Next solo please. :)

Thank you..thank you...

Please feel free to check out my other recordings... :)