"Discover How Fun And Easy It Is To Play Blues Guitar, Even If You Don't Know A FretBoard From An Ironing Board!"
Now there's a complete, step-by-step video system that you can use to go from a complete guitar newbie to playing complete blues songs... and you'll be playing the blues from day 1...
Dear Friend and Fellow Blues Lover,
Have you always wanted to learn how to play the blues, but just haven’t had a good way to get started?
If you are like many people I see in my private lessons, after the job, the family, and the household chores, taking the time to sit down and practice sounds like about as much fun as a trip to the dentist (isn’t it called playing guitar after all?)
Maybe you’ve just pulled the guitar out of the closet it’s been hiding in all these years, or maybe you just bought a new Strat yesterday. The point is all the same… you want to play the blues… not in 3 years… today!
If you really want to learn to play, you need a series of lessons that take you step-by-step from point A to point B. Start simple, and grow from there.
Imagine how great it would be if, after only a handful of easy lessons, you could actually play a blues song! Not some silly “Hot Cross Buns” or “Mary Had A Little Lamb (maybe the Buddy Guy version),” something you would be proud to show off to your family and friends.
The solution is Beginning Blues Guitar.
This complete system will take you from Absolute Beginner to Respectable Blues Guitar Player over the course of 27 easy-to-follow lessons.
You’ll cover everything you need to know to start playing some genuine blues guitar…
- All about the parts on your guitar, electric or acoustic. You’ll know what it is and how to use it to make the best sound.
- The best way to hold and play the guitar so that it’s easy. This is one thing that no one seems to talk about, and doing it wrong can add weeks or months to the learning process.
- How to read TAB, the easiest form of music for guitar. TAB is a simple number system. If you can read numbers, you can read TAB. There is no guesswork and no crazy symbols to understand. This is how we can get you playing, not practicing, right away.
- Dozens of classic and contemporary blues licks. These are the same sounds you hear in your favorite tunes by Clapton, BB King, and Muddy Waters. They are broken down into small pieces that you can play quickly and easily.
- All the blues chords you’ll need to know in simple diagram form. I show you on the DVD, and you have the printed manual for reference if you want it. The close-up camera angles made it a cinch to see how to play each and every one
- The Grand-daddy of all blues forms, the 12 bar blues. There are thousands of songs that use this pattern, and you’ll be able to play them all if you want.
- Strumming made easy. Everyone makes such a big deal out of counting rhythm and playing in time. In fact, you have a built in timing mechanism if you know how to use it. You’ll see how to take those rhythms and turn them into strum patterns in no time flat.
- The most popular strum in the world. I’ve taught thousands of songs to students and this one strum comes up more than any other. And it comes up in every style of music.
- How to hold your pick, and how to pick in both directions for maximum speed and consistency. This is one of the key ingredients to playing fast enough to keep up with the recordings you hear.
- The most popular “blues jam” riffs. Ever want to get together with some buddies and just jam? When you get these riffs, you’ll fit right in and be jamming in no time.
- All the “traditional” chords. It wouldn’t be fair to teach you all the blues chords and leave out the “regular” ones. You’ll have every chord you need for nearly any style of music, from blues to country to rock and roll.
- The secret of moveable chord shapes. Would you like to know 72 chords in a matter of minutes? It’s totally possible if you know how it works. It’s simple and amazing.
- How to play barre chords without feeling like your hand is going to cramp. If you’re trying to grip the guitar like a gorilla, you’re doing it wrong. Barre chords don’t take any more strength than any other chord if you know the tricks.
- And tons more…
Here are some example videos from the course...
Let's start from the beginning, here is "The Sitting Easy Blues," the first tune you'll learn in the course...
We'll also cover some of the most popular strumming patterns on the planet, including this one...
Here is another one of the unaccompanied tunes that you'll learn... these are great when you just want to play for yourself or someone else and you don't want to have to mess with a band or any backing tracks.
There are also some "band" jams to work on your picking technique and learn classic blues riffs like this one...
And everyone has to learn something about Mary and her Little Lamb 😉
But I would be doing you a disservice if I didn't also prepare to play any other style of music as well. We all love to be able to play a classic sing-along type of song...
And while there aren't many things that scare a guitar player more than barre chords... I promise you they aren't nearly as difficult as they are made out to be if you know how to approach them. We'll cover them extensively so that you know ALL of the chords you'll need for years to come.
Now, the Videos are a big part of the system, and obviously that’s where the bulk of this great information comes from.
But the real “secret” to learning to play well is playing along with the included play-along tracks.
Every example that you’ll learn on the Video is also written out in TAB and standard notation (so you don't even have to read music) in the manual, for reference. Plus, each example is on a play-along in 2 levels of difficulty.
In fact, you'll be able to play 17 different songs by the time you are finished... but more importantly you'll have the skills to learn thousands more, any time you want!
All you have to do is follow the steps:
- Watch the video for the lesson (in fact, I recommend watching it without your guitar first, then watch it again with your guitar... I promise you'll notice something new every time you watch it.)
- Set the loop points on the player in the member area for the example you are ready to play. Give yourself a few extra seconds on either end...
- Watch me play the example, while following along in the manual, or with the on-screen notation. Make sure that you what you are seeing "jives" with what you are hearing. Even if you don't know how to read a single note of music or TAB, don't worry, we'll cover that in the course. And if you follow this step, you will get quite good at it before the course is over.
- Try playing the example by yourself, following the notation in the manual. Make sure to count out loud, just as I do. You may not know why just yet, that's ok, just do what I do and it'll start to click soon enough.
- Continue playing through the example until you have it memorized (most of them are quite short and won't take long, but some may take some time.)
- Now try playing along with the slow speed play-along. Keep repeating this a few times each day until you can do it with maybe just two or three small mistakes...
- Finally, play along with the Full Speed play-along. When you get to where you can play along with me, you've got it mastered.
But once you get to step 6, feel free to start on the next example, back at step 1. You can work on more than one example at a time as long as you follow the system.
So here’s what I’d like you to do next…
All I’m asking you to do is say “maybe.” Let me put it simply… I’m so confident in Beginning Blues Guitar that if you are not 100% completely satisfied with your investment today, I’ll give you a full 365 days to send it back for a full refund, no questions asked.
Let me say that again, it’s really important…
So Here’s The Deal…
This is a serious course on learning to play the guitar. It works, and I’ve proven it time and time again. And not only will you get everything you need for playing blues guitar, there’s quite a bit in there that applies to most other styles of music as well.
If you were to come to me fresh off the street and start taking lessons, you’d be looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 months of private lessons to get this material.
At $50 per half hour, my current rate, It would cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $1200 in private lessons.
But, of course, that doesn’t take into account driving to the lessons, arranging your schedule to make it every week, and keeping up with the practicing commitment. Shoot, at today’s prices the gas alone could easily cost you an extra $156 or more.
So I want to make this a total “no-brainer” for you and offer it to you today for only
$147 $117 $87.
That’s all of the video lessons, the play along tracks, the complete manual with every single note written out in painstaking detail… a minimum of 6 months of private guitar lessons packed into Beginning Blues Guitar for just $87.
You simply login to your secure member portal once you complete your purchase and it's all right there for you, forever, there is no limit and you can come back any time, you can download it to your own computer - whatever you want to do, it's yours.
And if you'd like me to print out the manual or send you DVDs, I can do that do for the cost of the materials. If you choose to have the Manual or DVDs sent, you still get the digital version no matter what.
So here’s what you do next…
Simply click the giant “Add To Cart” button below to get started learning blues guitar today, and choose your delivery method.
Your order is completely secure, and you have my personal 365 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. No guitar teacher anywhere can match that kind of promise.
As soon as you complete your order, you'll receive an email with login instructions to get started. You can be playing the blues in just a few minutes from right now!
P.S. - Many of the students who had a hand in the creation of Beginning Blues Guitar were exactly where you are today. The problems they faced and the information they needed is what drove me to put this all together in one package. You won’t find a more complete guide to learning blues guitar anywhere.
P.P.S. - I personally guarantee your success, you have absolutely nothing to lose. You simply will not find a better way to learn to play blues guitar.