Electric Expressions course

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
Anyone have this from truefire . While I like Andy Timmons i feel like he leaves alot out of his course. He uses alot of different chords but doesn't put them on the pdf's so you have to figure them out. He runs through concepts fast and doesn't really explain them to the full extent. I feel like he's just jamming and I have to figure things out myself. Any tips.

BoogieMan

Blues Junior
I don't have any of his courses. The Electric Expressions course is categorized as intermediate, late intermediate, advanced... probably above my pay grade! I've found that any of the more advanced TF courses assume that you know a lot of the material. I can work out the tab for most licks without too much trouble but chords are another animal because it's sometimes difficult to see which of the instructor's fingers are being used. Good luck!

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
I find a lot of the Truefire courses just kind of skim over the topic and leave it to you to explore it deeper, some that's a good thing and others not so much!

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
I have gleaned a few things from it. It's just frustrating when I'm used to Griff explaining things in detail no matter what level you're at.