Yours for only $16,000

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
"My means" is basically a family size jar of peanut butter each month. Well, maybe a little better than that but not by much. The idea of spending even two grand on a guitar is about as reachable for me as a ticket on the space shuttle.

I'd be happy to start a "go fund me" account.....for the space shuttle, not the guitar...;)

MarcV

Blues Junior
When I used to tell people I had a half dozen guitars, they would ask why? I explained that I wasn't happy with how I sounded. I thought it was just a bad guitar. But after 6 of them I finally figured out the real problem. It wasn't the guitar that was at fault. I just needed a better amp!

After I accumulated a dozen amps and repaired and auditioned 50 more, I finally figured out it wasn't the guitar amp's fault either.

I decided that I was the cause of the bad sound. My own lack of skill. It wasn't the guitars nor the amps. I needed to learn to play better. I needed to practice every day, and find meaningful challenging lessons to work. Finally I could get my sound to improve.

That lasted a couple weeks, but practicing is too hard. So I decided it was the guitar again, and soon I will go back to the amps.

This is great:giggle:. Reminds me of saying that we used back in my tech support days many moons ago:
This was the answer to 90% of the problems
P I C N I C: It stands for "Problem in Chair, Not in Computer":sneaky:
Translated to music: Great playing makes average gear sound great, bad playing makes great gear sound bad.