Yet another PRS Santana

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
AB5A7511-50C8-43CB-A833-7B1AE7F43BB4.jpeg
This one is not like the expensive one Ron posted. There are some really nice used SE models. PRS i believe as i understand upped their game in pickups around 2013?

This is a 2013 SE santana which basically had not been played. Made overseas Korea i think?

The first owner did put in locking tuners and changed knobs. Love the pickups love the scale length.

The picture does not do it justice the green is emerald with black or maybe really dark green stripes.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Very nice! Been looking at those for a second PRS myself.

Thanks yeah there are some great SE Santanas used in the 500 down to 300 dollar range.

I thought i wanted a gold one but the emerald greens can be darn sweet!

Now is probably a good time to buy?

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
I really enjoy playing my PRS Santana, which is red. As I have mentioned, Santana went to the same high school that I did - Mission High in San Francisco. I really like the feel of the guitar, as well as the sound.

Tom

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
This one is not like the expensive one Ron posted.
So what, John? That is just gorgeous. What a lot of people don't realize is the hugely stringent inspection process PRS goes through with its SE line. Unlike other manufacturers that just import and and then reship to dealers, PRS unboxes every single guitar and puts it through a very strict inspection. PRS has a video available showing it. The SE line is just tremendous value.

Enjoy that guitar a long time.

aleclee

Tribe of One
What a lot of people don't realize is the hugely stringent inspection process PRS goes through with its SE line. Unlike other manufacturers that just import and and then reship to dealers, PRS unboxes every single guitar and puts it through a very strict inspection
True. AFAIK, there aren't a ton of companies that do it. Strandberg does do it and, as with PRS, it makes a big difference in what's delivered to the consumer.