WMVs Please

Sheldrake9er

Blues Newbie
Hi Griff, I already mentioned this as a remark on one of the recent lessons, but I'll try again - maybe get some support from other Members. You have recently stopped producing WMVs and MP4s with your quick lessons of the day. I have been a loyal follower since I discovered the 4 Note Solo around March 2012. I have saved every e-mail lesson sent out, and found, of course, that many of the earlier ones were far beyond my skill level. Nevertheless, I saved them, printed off the PDF, and held on to them for future reference for when my skills improved (optimism!). But now that is not possible with the lessons over the last month or so. I appeal to you to go back to issuing WMVs and MP4s with the lessons that you send, so that I can save them on my hard drives (at least two, in case one crashes), for future use. Thanks for all that you have produced. I'm still struggling on many of the courses - obviously I haven't taken to heart your advice to concentrate on a limited number. I'm still on Lesson 11 of BGU, despite having had it for many years, and having upgraded to V2.0. The good news is that many of the later lessons have been learned by osmosis, and can be skipped. Regards
People! Pressure on Griff to produce WMVs again! Thanks!