WIT Lesson 30 On the Porch Part 1

While this may not be the most interesting thing to listen to,  it is mesmerizing to play.   
The pattern keeps repeating and time keeps rolling by like a river.

After years of noodling on guitar without understanding enough to do anything beyond read tab and memorize simple songs, i committed to invest myself in BGU from start to finish, practicing and recording every lesson until i was satisfied to proceed.    One more lesson then it is on to the bonus material !

I could easily have spent more time on each lesson and learned more, playing them in different keys or at different tempos while improving accuracy and technique.  I might come back and do that after playing through ABGU, slide guitar and some other things.   

It is interesting to live out the guitar journey in a public forum like this with you guys & gals.  
I now listen to music differently than I did when i came here.
Plus this forum also helps to maintain momentum of practicing and increases the enjoyment from the BGU. 
Thanks for participating.

LESSON 30:  On the Porch Part 1

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Another great job for the books WIT!

You could have spent more time on all the previous lessns, but if you're like everyone else here, it would never be good enough.

By moving on and learning new things and taking on new challenges you add more experience under your fingers. That is a much better approach than to trying to perfect or master one thing at a time. As you progress......and you are, the old stuff will automatically get better on it's own.

Great job!

vashondan

Blues Doobie
Nice work WIT.  It's great that you're continuing to post and try new things.  Wish I'd started earlier posting and getting feedback.