Winter Wonderland in Maine ???

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
just giving some thought to trying a jam again in Maine...provided things to go completely to hell...any interest?...later.

cowboy

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
I'll b e surprised if we are up for flying any time in the next several months.

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
I don't think this Covid mess will be over quite that soon. I would certainly try to make it sometime in the future. Is Johnny Midnight still around?? :whistle::rolleyes:

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Well, I would drive. States have different rules about entering from another state, or returning after leaving, most of which rules are arbitrary and capricious. So it might be hard to sort it all out. I would be able to avoid Cuomo's New York.

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
still on my brain but need to get through the holidays, and see where we are at with CV-19...my 65 & Over Nationals (tennis) that was scheduled for late Jan. just got canceled...bummer...

I will post again when I make a decision...right now...everyone be safe...later.

cowboy

FrankL

Mr. Bites Off More Than I Can Chew
I'd probably be up for it if late summer or an early fall time frame was considered. I think by then I'll either be protected (sic) or herd immunity reached.

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
More concerned with C-O-L-D than C-O-V-I-D.

Maine is beautiful mid-April through mid-October.

-80 wind chill Presque Isle in January, is that something I will never forget.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
If a Maine jam in spring or summer is banned then
Don't let him fool you David. He is just wanting someone to help him shovel off the snow from his driveway...

Steve

I have my own driveway to shovel. Don't put my words into someone elses mouth.

backSlash

I prefer my kale with a silent "k"
still on my brain but need to get through the holidays, and see where we are at with CV-19...my 65 & Over Nationals (tennis) that was scheduled for late Jan. just got canceled...bummer...

I will post again when I make a decision...right now...everyone be safe...later.

cowboy
I’m in whenever.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Me and a few other crew members delivered 25,000 tons of petrol to Portland Maine in the early seventies. Can't remember much about it, so it would be nice to go back and refresh my memory.:D

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Well with the change of power, it looks like the shutdowns are going to be eased. Because we need to get back to normal.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Well I'm hopefuly about over the virus and have some short term imunity, downside 3 weeks without pay makes travel unlikely