Will The Circle Be Unbroken

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Amen & Hallelujah!!!:):) Guitars sound fine Dave, but the vocal needs to come up a bit. Thanks for that.(y)(y) We must be due a Zoom!!!o_O

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Hey Davy--I 1st got the idea to do this when you were trying to dial me in for Zoomstock---I just threw it out there and you liked it, so I thought I'd throw it on here. It is one of those songs it is hard not to clap your hands and sing a long with. Glad you liked it. The guitars didn't sound that loud untill I listened to it on soundcloud--Later

arock

Help! I'm a rock
Sounds good! I don't think the guitar was too loud, just needs a bit louder vocals.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Sounds like you may have done that one before:Beer:
Oh have I ever....since I was 5 yrs. old---(accapelo):D
There are 2 guitars in it---a rythemn and one to throw some fills in (my Martin) but the second guitar got drowned out by the rythemn. It is barely noticeable. Anyway it was a fun/feel good song to do. The real accomplishment was, I learned how to combine 8 tracks into one...now if I could just learn how to EQ and add effect- I am going to take the same song and work on that part of the process today. Things might get better????
Thanks to all of you and for your support and advice---Later

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
:(:cry:

Stick the new one up when you get it done Dave.(y)

Don't worry Dave---I garuntee; you got more friends than I do on here after the last couple days. :rolleyes:
As for putting that one back on---I was working on it and another one popped into my head--so I dropped that and went for the new one--
" Hazardous to your health"--:eek: What can I say. Later