Who Did That?

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
A follow-up question: What type of vehicle was burned to the ground outside of the Marriott in Memphis for parking in MikeS's designated parking spot?

Steve
You mean this one?
http://stolenbeer.rocks/video/VID_20161004_160104.mp4

IMG_20161004_161235.jpg

Wildwood

Playin' Blues
Jazz is not my cup of tea...

C'mon sloslunas...I am a blues guy first and foremost but a quiet evening with a bit of the evil amber liquid and your lady next to you and some Miles Davis trumpet or Bill Evans piano or Stan Getz sax on the box can be pretty nice :cool:

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
At a guitar clinic in Maine during a Wilbur jam, who told the presenter, when the presenter noticed a BGU member snoring in the front row.

"It's OK. he's back on heroin, he keeps nodding out all the time"

Last edited:

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
I was parked right behind them while I unloaded and had just moved the rental I was driving when it went up in flames. We call that a Car-B-Q in the south
It was the Residence Inn if I recall. I had just checked into the Holiday Inn a block away. I looked out my window and saw the smoke and that the street was blocked off by the emergency vehicles. Knowing that most of the BGU crowd was staying there, it didn't surprise me a bit. :rolleyes:

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
It was the Residence Inn if I recall. I had just checked into the Holiday Inn a block away. I looked out my window and saw the smoke and that the street was blocked off by the emergency vehicles. Knowing that most of the BGU crowd was staying there, it didn't surprise me a bit. :rolleyes:

Yes it was the Residence Inn

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Chuck and I were up on the roof of the Residence Inn, surveying the setup for the evening rooftop jam when the Jeep caught fire. It was just a sudden, nasty plume of black smoke rising up between the two buildings. That's when I looked over the edge of the building and saw this http://stolenbeer.rocks/video/VID_20161004_160104.mp4
When that tire exploded, you can see how quickly I got out of the line of fire. That was before the fire trucks arrived. By the time I went back to my room and changed my shorts, the fire department had it out.