Who Did That?

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Who was the trusted designated driver who failed to turn the lights off in the car (overnight)...and thus, drained the car battery. This made it kinda difficult the next morning with people scrambling to get to the venue.

Steve

That would be me. :(

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
I'll play. Who made famous the following quote: "Take it away, my brother."
Double bonus question: Who was the recipient of that remark?
Triple bonus question: At what venue did this take place?
Steve

Solo_my_brother.jpg

Thrown under the bus. Still love the look on Steve's face Whatta mean? Your supposed to solo. Why the hell are you pointing at me?

To spend a few days watching the interaction between these two, is like watching Kramden and Norton. You laugh till your sides ache.

This was BGU II 2012. I think that was the last year @ The Fender Center.

Last edited:

Terry B

Humble student of the blues
That would be the Hip Kitty Jazz and Fondue. Real cool venue, too bad it closed, hope it wasn’t on account of the irreparable characters they were letting in.

Terry B

Humble student of the blues
So to keep this game going, can anyone identify the BGU’ers walking into the Hip Kitty?

sloslunas

NM Blues
Okay, here is one that even non-attendees can answer. What fool person almost got thrown off the rooftop at the Marriott in downtown Memphis when said person showed up with a BGU non-approved guitar strap for our rooftop jam??

Steve

sloslunas

NM Blues
A follow-up question: What type of vehicle was burned to the ground outside of the Marriott in Memphis for parking in MikeS's designated parking spot?

Steve

sloslunas

NM Blues
Next question...Who brought the entire room to a standstill with his rendition of "Sunday Morning Coming Down". I will never forget this one...it was legendary!!

Steve