Where do I access the practice generator?

NickW

Just for the enjoyment
Hi guys, as an all access member I have realised I have access to the practice generator but cannot find how to get to it - any clues how to find it please (sure it will be very easy but my searching skills seem to abandoned me on this one!).
Cheers
Nick

NickW

Just for the enjoyment
Look under "Cool Stuff" on your "My Courses" page. :Beer:
Thanks MarkDyson. However, when I look at My Courses Page I cannot find anything stating Cool Stuff? Am I looking in the wrong place (I am signed on to the BGU Members site)

NickW

Just for the enjoyment
Thanks again! Interesting discovery, Chrome shows only a drop down box which when you scroll down it does show the Cool Stuff option but not a link to the Practice Generator. I tried using Microsoft Edge instead and bingo the link is there. Another great example of technology successfully beating me until I try other options! I have at least got there now, so thanks for your help! (y)

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Thanks again! Interesting discovery, Chrome shows only a drop down box which when you scroll down it does show the Cool Stuff option but not a link to the Practice Generator. I tried using Microsoft Edge instead and bingo the link is there. Another great example of technology successfully beating me until I try other options! I have at least got there now, so thanks for your help! (y)
Strange I use Chrome and the links are there on mine

DaveKeltner

Blues Newbie
could someone post a direct link to the practice generator, I have tried firefox, chrome, edge even old explorer and am not seeing the generator. I m its sure stupidity on my part