What went wrong and how to fix it?

soulstring

Blues Newbie
Well, something went loopy for me. I ordered the Cage system and when the package arrived it had 12 pamphlets/books on how the best way to catch crappie fish and how to fish this and fish that! Was looking forward to study the Cage system, but, I guess I just have to go buy a fishing pole now?

soulstring

Blues Newbie
Um... I sure hope that was a joke.

Actually, no joke at all. Trying to find out how to get this corrected. I was floored when I opened the box and all this "How To Fish" books were in there. I'll have to try and sort this out maybe tomorrow.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
There is no way that you ordered that from Griff and got "How To Fish" books. Are you sure you weren't on another site?

soulstring

Blues Newbie
There is no way that you ordered that from Griff and got "How To Fish" books. Are you sure you weren't on another site?

I would not post this if it was not true. The box even has Hamilin's address and BGU on it. I have ordered other stuff without a problem.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Really sorry about that, it's happened maybe 3 times over the last decade... but it's because the fulfillment house that I use services dozens of clients in many different industries, and I guess sometimes things end up in the wrong place.

Give Regina a call tomorrow, or shoot an email to helpdesk@bluesguitarunleashed.com (she'll probably answer you today, she said she would be around though I didn't ask her to be) and we'll get one re-sent out to you right away. Don't worry about the books you received, you won't have to do anything with them.

soulstring

Blues Newbie
Really sorry about that, it's happened maybe 3 times over the last decade... but it's because the fulfillment house that I use services dozens of clients in many different industries, and I guess sometimes things end up in the wrong place.

Give Regina a call tomorrow, or shoot an email to helpdesk@bluesguitarunleashed.com (she'll probably answer you today, she said she would be around though I didn't ask her to be) and we'll get one re-sent out to you right away. Don't worry about the books you received, you won't have to do anything with them.

Got it...will do...stuff happens. Can't wait to learn...

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier

Well he could use them to go fishing.

soulstring

Blues Newbie
Well the D shape is hard to form but there is no need to discard it with the fish :whistle: :LOL:

Eric
(you'll get that joke when you start the course)

Well, well, well...I got my CAGE(D) course, came a day early. Time to dig in. I have studied the CAGED system from a different course, but, from what I see in this course is more thorough than the other course. Anyone want any fish books? lol