What we have been waiting for

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
This deal is too good to pass up.............Its worth it at $40 a month, $20 is a steal

The webinars, unfortunately are hard for me to catch, so I watch the re-runs - the benefits,we can talk about non lesson playing items that are huge benefits, things like amps and settings that are a great help and missing for many of us. Reality, some of us just want to turn an amp on and play, we may be gear heads, but not tweakers

The golden ticket - oh heck yeah, thats a benefit beyond value, I cant even figure out which one I wanna get, its like being in a candy store

All access pass- Heres what I see with that, I can try out lessons, and I can see ahead of time if I am ready for it. An example, rut busters, 10 minutes into it, I knew if I bought it now, it would sit on the shelf for a while, so I move to something else that is more of a benefit to my education.
And, if I get into a rut, I may swing over to the little wing lesson just for kicks

My only question....................with the Golden Ticket, will there be an option to pay some extra to get the physical DVD and Manual if we want ?

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
It's in the "I'm working on it category."

For a long time, I haven't separated things out with my fulfillment company. It'll take some time to get things all worked out and get the new shopping cart up and running. But it's in the "working on it" category instead of the, "Gee, I had not thought of that" category at least :)

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
awesome..............this new program I think will be a game changer. I already own most of the courses, some I started, some I havent touched. But even when I have all of them, the extra access to the webinars will be a huge learning experience

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
The webinars, unfortunately are hard for me to catch, so I watch the re-runs
I have found that the streaming works quite well on my phone. So far, all the live versions that I've attended (all but 1 I think), I've listened to either all or in part on my commute home. Bring it up on my phone, plug it into the aux port in the ride, and it sure beats talk radio. :ROFLMAO:

The golden ticket - oh heck yeah, thats a benefit beyond value, I cant even figure out which one I wanna get, its like being in a candy store
That one's pretty easy for me. I think I've already got all but a course or two. :whistle:

When I saw some of the other internet teachers start doing the AAP type things, I always told myself that, if Griff ever did one, it'd be the one that I signed up for. I did, and I wasn't disappointed.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Yeah, I saw the value in this pretty damned fast. No kudos to me, it’s a no-brainer. I’m seeing this blues path as a long term investment and the new membership paradigm buys right into that. :Beer:

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
I have found that the streaming works quite well on my phone. So far, all the live versions that I've attended (all but 1 I think), I've listened to either all or in part on my commute home. Bring it up on my phone, plug it into the aux port in the ride, and it sure beats talk radio. :ROFLMAO:

That one's pretty easy for me. I think I've already got all but a course or two. :whistle:

When I saw some of the other internet teachers start doing the AAP type things, I always told myself that, if Griff ever did one, it'd be the one that I signed up for. I did, and I wasn't disappointed.
for me, its just time frame with work trying to catch them

Paul W

Blues Newbie
So, if the Golden Ticket is essentially Griff gifting $$$ into the system for us the spend, does that open up the possibility of BGU Gift Cards? The ability for someone (member or not) to pre-load $$$ into another account.
If so, maybe we can give Exposure Bucks to posts/recordings on the Forum for the recipient to spend - people gift drink tokens to performers at one of the jams I go to.

02KnowBetter

I need a shot of Rhythm and Blues...
So, if the Golden Ticket is essentially Griff gifting $$$ into the system for us the spend, does that open up the possibility of BGU Gift Cards? The ability for someone (member or not) to pre-load $$$ into another account.
If so, maybe we can give Exposure Bucks to posts/recordings on the Forum for the recipient to spend - people gift drink tokens to performers at one of the jams I go to.
I'd like to second Paul's suggestion regarding gift cards. My family often wonders what they can get me for my birthday or Christmas that is inexpensive and guitar related. A month or two of All Access would fit in well for these occasions.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Interesting thought... I haven't a clue how to do it from a technical standpoint, but I'll look into it.