What are you listening to today?

KevenKanten

Blues Newbie
I found a cd of my favorite reggae band, Third World in a discount bin. Seems to be a lot of cover songs and a few of their most popular. Some of the best singing and harmonizing I've heard in a reggae band/artist. Now I can go jammin' in the truck and ignore the fact there is snow on the ground and the sun is cover over with doom and gloom gray cloud.

brent

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
I found a cd of my favorite reggae band, Third World in a discount bin. Seems to be a lot of cover songs and a few of their most popular. Some of the best singing and harmonizing I've heard in a reggae band/artist. Now I can go jammin' in the truck and ignore the fact there is snow on the ground and the sun is cover over with doom and gloom gray cloud.

Love me some reggae music, mon. Definitely gets me feeling mellow!

brent

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Weezer (Blue Album)
I'm learning "say it ain't so" ......great song but also a great album

Love Weezer. And the blue album, definitely my favorite.

dbaschak

Blues Newbie
I've been listening to Joanne Shaw Taylor, she has a new album out called The Dirty Truth. The song Mud, Honey has an awesome shuffle pattern I'm trying to learn. She makes that Tele sing!

deejaid

Blues Junior
Weezer (Blue Album)

Nice.  I just listened to that album a few weeks ago.  First time in a while I listened to the whole thing.  Great album.  Hard to believe it's 20'years old already.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
A cd I picked up years and years ago called Bibbidi Bobbidi Bach.  It's Disney songs done in the styles of different classical composers.

Annie

On my way
It must be the Hillbilly in me but I am really liking this style right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2njlqzIKhgI

KevenKanten

Blues Newbie
Been on a Joe Walsh kick lately.  Listening to Barnstorm and  So What.

I admit after watching some documentary on The Eagles, I found myself gravitating to my Joe Walsh LPs. Smoker You Get and But Seriously, Folks...   Love these 2 albums.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

And from what I see, at least if we all got together there probably wouldn't be many crying they didn't like the selection... [looks over at darryl] except maybe that John McLeod dude from Manitoba. WAY too old school country for me, bro.  ;)

jenko4052

Blues Newbie
hi all, Ian from downunder
currently listening to a new Aussie band out of Melbourne called KINGSWOOD. loving their new song - Micro-Wars
kick-ass song with some nice slide guitar in it as well
listen to it twice - it grows on you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUEtC4g22iE

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
This morning's drive was accompanied by the sounds of Poussette-Dart Band's first album. The second album, Amnesia is all queued up for the drive home tonight.

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
This is one of the three songs I will be taking to a jam, so I've listened to it a thousand times lately. Tab Benoit. "Too Sweet  For Me".   :cool:.      http://youtu.be/xFO4C1_fSRc

box200a

Blues Newbie
Weezer (Blue Album)

Nice.  I just listened to that album a few weeks ago.  First time in a while I listened to the whole thing.  Great album.  Hard to believe it's 20'years old already.
i read some ware the baby on nirvana's never mind album just turned 26 time fly's 

ytfeL

Blues Newbie
Etta James' "Tell Mama". Gonna stop in Muscle Shoals and tour where it all happened, Fame Studio, next week.

FishKiller

Blues Newbie
Imelda May, Johnny Got a Boom Boom, Inside Out, been on a big Imelda May kick, we want to add Inside Out to our set list.

Carlos