We Have A New Mod!

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
I just heard about your appointment to Moderator Lloyd. Congratulations! I was wondering why you were wearing the tux.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Well, Lloyd may have been having a "bad hair day", but then again, he may be enjoying himself beyond belief! :)

Tom
The back story on the avatar is:
A fan of my son's Youtube channel is putting together a compilation of animations based on audio from their various episodes. Each animator takes a legitimate audio clip (or edit's one to suit their own plan) and then creates a short (<30 second) animation. The compilation of all the clips is going to be put together for an as yet unnamed fund raiser. All the compilations can be searched by using the hashtag #animateagrump and are found mainly as embedded clips on Twitter. I don't think you need a Twitter account to view them.

The quality of work from some of these aspiring animators is amazing. If you choose to watch any of them, be warned, many are Not Suitable For Work, as my son and his partner have some pretty salty dialogue. Anyhow, I was contacted by a young animator from Ireland who goes by the name of @OldSwifty (India Swift) because he/she (I'm not sure which gender) because in the dialogue Swifty's team had chosen, Arin made mention of me. After the video was done, the graphic I'm using as my avatar was sent along to me and he/she graciously gave me permission to use it as I pleased.

Here is the original frame I received.
Lloyd_Hanson_Image.jpg

The video this came from can be seen on my Twitter feed @paparaptor. I retweeted it this morning, so it shows up at the top of my feed.