We Have A New Mod!

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Oh... and that tux reminded me of a tune I hadn't thought of in ages...
"tuxedo junction"

Thanks for sharing that, Olivia! I haven't heard it in ages and it was always an instrumental. My dad was a huge fan of the big band era and Glenn Miller in particular. I heard Miller's arrangements before I was in elementary school.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Looks like a mafia connection... :)

Both of my sons are in town and off work for the holidays. We are going car shopping. We have done this before and it should be fun. On every car we look at, we ask to look in the trunk. When the salesman opens it, one of us will estimate how many bodies we can fit in it.

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
Both of my sons are in town and off work for the holidays. We are going car shopping. We have done this before and it should be fun. On every car we look at, we ask to look in the trunk. When the salesman opens it, one of us will estimate how many bodies we can fit in it.

was that whole or in pieces?...up here the reference would be in jacked deer...;)...later.

cowboy

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Thanks! I needed that! :thumbup::thumbup: (The grief, that is.)

Hopefully, the addition won't even be noticed, but I appreciate the opportunity to pitch in and lend a hand in making MikeS, Chuck and Griff's lives a little easier on the forum. I've gotten a lot from this forum in the 5 years or so I've been involved and I'm happy to help out and maybe give something back.

As usual, I am a day late and a dollar short and didn't even notice -- although I did notice that you have been dressing a lot nicer around the forum lately!