We Have A New Mod!

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
Over the last year or so, Chuck and MikeS have pretty much done it all around here - and I will be the first to admit that without their help I'd be even more of a chicken with its head cut off...

But obviously there is only so much that 2 people can do, and over the last year or so we've thought about adding another moderator to help out.

Looking through the folks that have been here for a long time and contributed greatly to the forum over the years, it was pretty clear that Lloyd (aka Paparaptor here ) was a clear choice and he has graciously agreed to the position (so please don't tell him what that really entails!)

You'll see his "Staff Member" banner now, and he will be able to assist in the ways that MikeS and Chuck have done pretty much forever.

So please give Paparaptor a little extra grief this week so he can get all the hazing in before Christmas :)

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
So please give Paparaptor a little extra grief this week so he can get all the hazing in before Christmas :)

Thanks! I needed that! :thumbup::thumbup: (The grief, that is.)

Hopefully, the addition won't even be noticed, but I appreciate the opportunity to pitch in and lend a hand in making MikeS, Chuck and Griff's lives a little easier on the forum. I've gotten a lot from this forum in the 5 years or so I've been involved and I'm happy to help out and maybe give something back.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Wow, Papa! Cool...I think. Now you gotta get SERIOUS ...we're screwed! Worst promotion Griff could have made! But congratulations anyway.