Wanna be (in)famous?

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
This is my blatant and shameless plug for member submitted (that means you guys) videos I can put up on my website.

SWS will be available to the general public in a couple of weeks -and since most of those people don't know me the way you all do, it would be REALLY cool if I could let you speak for me.

So, if you have a webcam or some way to record a video of yourself for 30-60 seconds, I'd love to put your story on the website.

If you want an outline to follow:
1. Give us your name and where you're from
2. A quick background on your guitar playing - how long you've played, whether or not you've taken private lessons, etc.
3. What you feel like you've gotten from the course, and I'm not necessarily looking for all glowing reviews. If there is something you don't like, I like to hear that too, and it won't necessarily keep me from using your video.
4. If you want to noodle for a few seconds at the end, that's always cool.

I may or may not be able to use them all, but I'd at least like to be able to put a couple up there. I often get emails from people asking if they can get in touch with existing students to see how they like the course. This would short cut that process.

Okay - so there you go. Have fun with it and let's show everyone else out there how much fun we really have here!

Griff

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
I'll take as many as you want to do - but since I have different web pages for different courses (at least for now) it would be helpful to just give your experience with one course.

For any of you interested, any format will do. I can work with just about anything and it'll end up being pretty compressed to stream over the web anyway. Thanks!

Griff