Voodoo Blues Solo #3

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I originally posted this in "Other Member Recordings and then realized it should probably go here". Here is my stab at Steve Trovato's Voodoo Blues Course, Solo 3. Playing it is definitely a bit more challenging than it sounds -- at least for me!

Elio's Voodoo Blues Solo 3

luckylarry

Student Of The Blues
Nicely done Elio. I am working on this solo as well but haven't got it down as well as you yet. Good job.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Thank Artyman and Larry! Larry, for some reason, this one was much more challenging to play well than I thought it would be. Lots of work and I am still trying to polish up some more.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Elio, that wasn't challenging to listen to at all! Nice playing.. sounded very "bluesy."
Well done!!!

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
That sounded great Elio!! You are either a natural or you have worked hard on this one!! :thumbup:

I'm doing Steve's BBBS course right now and there are a few riffs that are very similar to this course. Based on Steve's narrative of BBBS it sounds like Steve is combining the styles of just about every Bluesman out therein this Voodoo Blues course? I'm pretty sure I have that course too. I'll have to get it in the queue soon.......!!