VJR Collaboration#1 Time for the lead.

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Great idea! I will be traveling for work the rest of the week. I’ll jump in if anything is left when I get back home.

Ted_Zeppelin

I made it out of Wisconsin before the snow hit and am back home again. Since no one has jumped in on this one yet, I will give it a go...

***RECORDING***

Here's the quick and dirty take through 00:58. For some reason, I felt like I was playing ahead of the beat a little bit on the first half but seemed to find the groove a little better in the 2nd half. I know the drum pattern changed so maybe that is what was throwing me off to start out with.

Next up...

VJR Collab in E - TZ

Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Excellent start TZ!!!!(y) Glad you made it home. That 2nd 12 bars was superb. LOVE that tone.
I see what you mean about the drums in the 1st 12 bars. If we do any more of these I'll make sure theres a good solid beat throughout.(y)

Well done sir.

Ted_Zeppelin

Excellent start TZ!!!!(y) Glad you made it home. That 2nd 12 bars was superb. LOVE that tone.
I see what you mean about the drums in the 1st 12 bars. If we do any more of these I'll make sure theres a good solid beat throughout.(y)

Well done sir.

I will come clean...the 2nd 12 bars was from my first take. The 1st 12 bars was my 7th or 8th try. I finally just spliced the two together. I still don’t know exactly what it was about that first 12 bars that gave me fits.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
I will come clean...the 2nd 12 bars was from my first take. The 1st 12 bars was my 7th or 8th try. I finally just spliced the two together. I still don’t know exactly what it was about that first 12 bars that gave me fits.
Hahaha. Happens to us all!! Still excellent though, no matter how many takes it took.

Ted_Zeppelin

Nice job guys! @Davy has provided a couple more tracks that I haven't put bass lines under as of yet. Based on the response to this, I shall... and soon.

So, I was going to leave this alone, but I couldn't help it. I'm in from 1:49 through 2:40.

http://fuzzypinkstrap.com/VJR/CollabInE-TZ-Paleo-Papa.mp3

Oh yeah!!!! Love it. When I did that rhythm track I wondered how to do a good solo over it but nothing really came to me. You hit a homerun and really complimented the backing track well. Nice job.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Wow!!! Great stuff Paleo and Papa!!! Love the wahwah.:) I'm enjoying this. It's a great listen, and has turned out quite interesting.:)