Viewing tab sheets

JimmyBridges

Blues Newbie
Hi. I’m not able to view the tab sheet when learning to play examples using the loop. I’m sure it’s operator error. Thanks

JimmyBridges

Blues Newbie
5easy blues solos. All courses unable to view tab sheets. The loop line is showing where to start/stop. But no tabs. Thanks

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
"5 Easy Blues Solos" is an "older" course (2015).

It doesn't have on-screen tab.

You'll need to download and use the manual. :)

Last edited:

JimmyBridges

Blues Newbie
In your introduction site you referenced showing guitar tab sheets to practice using the loop. I couldn’t find one. I would like a refund please. This site is no help for me. Thanks

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Can't help you with the refund. That would be all @Griff or you could contact helpdesk@bluesguitarunleashed.com and his trusty helper person can give you a hand. I tagged him, so he'll be along to give you hand soon. Or you can click the little envelope icon in the top right, choose Start a New Conversation to his username, and message him directly.

I'll also mention that, like Paleo said, that's an older course so it doesn't have the tab on the lesson vid, but any course that you work has the tab available off the Intro page. For 5EBS, I've got a screenshot below that might help find it.

5EBS.jpg

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
In your introduction site you referenced showing guitar tab sheets to practice using the loop. I couldn’t find one. I would like a refund please. This site is no help for me. Thanks

For older courses, you will have to refer to the manual for the tabs.

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
The TAB should be there, as snarf mentioned and circled for you, it's a PDF download and most any browser should be able to open it and read it.

As was mentioned, 5 Easy Blues Solos doesn't have on-screen TAB, but the TAB is all there for all of the examples.

If you need me to check the member site for you and make sure it's really there and you're not seeing it, either message me or email helpdesk@bluesguitarunleashed.com and we'll get you sorted out.