Version 2

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
There isn't a version 2 of Acoustic Blues Guitar Unleashed.

There is of Blues Guitar Unleashed, Beginning Blues Guitar, Soloing Without Scales and, as of today, Strumming And Rhythm Mastery.:)

Last edited:

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
There isn't a version 2 of Acoustic Blues Guitar Unleashed.

There is of Blues Guitar Unleashed, Beginning Blues Guitar, Soloing Without Scales and, as of today, Strumming And Rhythm Mastery.:)

could it be a confusion with the email this morning for the Rhythm and strumming mastery 2.0 ?

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
could it be a confusion with the email this morning for the Rhythm and strumming mastery 2.0 ?

If so, I only got the email a couple of hours ago and haven't had time to compare.

I'm downloading the new course, but won't be able to check it out til tomorrow.

If anyone can check it out before then, let us know.

@Griff may check in and give us the lowdown.:sneaky:

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
The email today was in reference to Strumming and Rhythm Mastery 2.0, which has just been put into the member's area.

The content is not new, but the footage looks much nicer and the TAB is now onscreen.

This is almost entirely little more than a "look and feel" overhaul.

gene

Blues Newbie
The email today was in reference to Strumming and Rhythm Mastery 2.0, which has just been put into the member's area.

The content is not new, but the footage looks much nicer and the TAB is now onscreen.

This is almost entirely little more than a "look and feel" overhaul.
So can I use the old manual and dvds andcds?

gene

Blues Newbie
Trying to find out if I need new manual and dvds,I dont always have access to the internet

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Trying to find out if I need new manual and dvds,

The new DVDs in Version 2 will have better video quality and you'll be seeing a more mature Griff.

They will also have onscreen tab.

The new manual will be in the newer style of his more recent manuals.

But there is no new content.

Last edited:

Griff

Vice Assistant General Manager
Staff member
The new DVDs in Version 2 will have better video quality and you'll be seeing a more mature Griff.

They will also have onscreen tab.

The new manual will be in the newer style of his more recent manuals.

But there is no new content.
I like that... "a more mature Griff." That sounds a whole lot better than - "he used to have hair and could see, now he doesn't and can't!"