useless manual

Lloyd

Blues Newbie
I just received 5 more easy blues solos and the microscopic manual is useless. they use to be nice big spiral bound manuals. the course is great the manual NOT.

TexasWillie

Blues Newbie
I just received 5 more easy blues solos and the microscopic manual is useless. they use to be nice big spiral bound manuals. the course is great the manual NOT.

I don't have the hard copy of this little course, but I can empathize with you completely!

My eyesight isn't what it was 50 years ago (imagine that) LOL ;D
That's why I have two computer monitors side by side, one 24" and one 40" and use Adobe acrobat to view the manual on one side and my DAW on the other.

Perhaps you can get the PDF of the manual?

TW  :)

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
In Griff's own words:

I apologize, guys... that was an oversight on my part.

For sure when I print the next batch the manuals will be full size, but I believe they will be stapled like the previous version of 5EBS... there isn't enough pages to spiral bind those like BGU.

In any event, once I have them in stock I'll let you know and anyone who wants a full size manual just let me know and I'll send you one. It will be a few weeks but I will take care of it.

Griff 
Vice Assistant General Manager In Charge Of Certain ThingsBack to top  IP Logged

TonyS

Blues Newbie
You can get a PDF copy from the electronic version you get in your members area when you log into the website.

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
You can get a PDF copy from the electronic version you get in your members area when you log into the website.

ditto.. +1 ...downloaded both courses (5EBS & 5MEBS) and put the pdf's in one book...quick and easy reference...I use mostly the pdf's and the audio's (which I also have in one folder on my desktop)...later.

cowboy

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
I'm gonna add something...I kinda like the idea of getting both version...

having the manual fit inside of the DVD case in kinda neat...makes it easier to keep track of...plus being able to print the PDF's give me options of what I want to print...I'm like MikeS...mostly use the printed sheets and the audio track...

however, all being said, it's what works for each of us and Griff is nice enough to take care of our needs...later.

cowboy

Lloyd

Blues Newbie
Griff sent me a large manual...I'm happy now  :D Thanks Griff!

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Griff sent me a large manual...I'm happy now  :D Thanks Griff!
+1.  I just received my copy.

Tom