Uptempo Blues in C - Complete

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
Another uptempo track, although not quite as speedy as the Johnny Winter one from last week. Not a standard 12 bar blues but it doesn't stray too far off the track. I am also debuting my new TeZecaster that I assembled last weekend. I bounced between the different pickup settings and finally decided on the bridge pickup for this one. But...I do love playing the neck pick better on this guitar than any of my other guitars, I just don't think the Helix patch that I used came out as good with the neck PU. I took the first 1:31 on this one.

Blues in C TZ

Ted_Zeppelin

I took a guitar assembly class last weekend. I guess you could call it a kit, the teacher sourced all of the different parts from WD Music. It turned out better than I expected and I learned a little bit about putting a guitar together and setting it up.

Elwood

Blues
Cookin right along MM!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Three teles, TZ's(y) mine (y)and MM's(y), Sounds like MM was on the bridge too? Mine is the neck, on my thinline, which now has Seymore-Duncan vintage tele pickups, using a Jazz III pick. :Beer: Fun, fun fun! Each one different!

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
I finally finished this...:whistle::whistle::whistle:...(7:43 - 10:42) ...I had done a one shot track...no practice and completely on the fly using one of my teles..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...figured I'd just throw it up...

BUT then I had some tech issues...:mad::mad::mad:...couldn't unmute the backing track and couldn't export the entire song...me brain dead...finally got it figured out after watching some videos and doing a ton of trial and error...

still not the tone I wanted but WTF...getting back into the hang of recording and "relearning" Presonus Studio 1 v4...time to put my butt in gear since my tennis teaching is on hold...it is what it is...later.

cowboy

Blues in C

Ted_Zeppelin

There is a new (old) sheriff in town! Cowboy has put us cellar dwellers on notice to up our game. Sounds great and I agree that your tone was rockin’ in. Glad to have you back in the saddle:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
Thanks but you guys are way too kind...figure I had about 8 minutes of motivation before me...:Beer::Beer::Beer:...kudos to you all...later.

cowboy