Upcoming GHSBBB Shows

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Griff plays the Haltom. That's like 30 minutes from the Hacienda del Snarf. Any idea what time GHSBBB will be going on? Looking at the poster, I'm guessing they're 2nd set. I ask only because I work later than most folks and may not make it by 7p if I don't cut out of the office early.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Griff plays the Haltom. That's like 30 minutes from the Hacienda del Snarf. Any idea what time GHSBBB will be going on? Looking at the poster, I'm guessing they're 2nd set. I ask only because I work later than most folks and may not make it by 7p if I don't cut out of the office early.

Laura didn't say, but yeah I think they are on 2nd, so 8:00-8:30 would be my guess.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Laura didn't say, but yeah I think they are on 2nd, so 8:00-8:30 would be my guess.
Cool! I always call anything east of 360 and the airport "the other side of town" even though it might end up being west Mesquite and half way to Tyler. I figure if Griff is actually playing on the other side of town and not clear across the Metroplex, I should try to be there. Speaking of this side of town, I need to be sure that he knows about the Bedford Blues and BBQ Fest in case he wants to play some place a little local on Labor Day (if those kinds of things are back up and going this year).

Last edited:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Cool! I always call anything west of 360 and the airport "the other side of town" even though it might end up being west Mesquite and half way to Tyler. I figure if Griff is actually playing on the other side of town and not clear across the Metroplex, I should try to be there. Speaking of this side of town, I need to be sure that he knows about the Bedford Blues and BBQ Fest in case he wants to play some place a little local on Labor Day (if those kinds of things are back up and going this year).

I've mentioned Bedford Blues Fest to Laura before, but it wouldn't hurt for you to ping them.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Marsha & I for sure, but they've sold a BUNCH of tickets, so I have a feeling that it's gonna be like old BGUer home week there.

SteveDFW

Blues Newbie
Griff, I'm wondering if you'll be taking any time to at least let us say hello to you on Friday the 23rd? Would like to after being a member for so many years.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Griff, I'm wondering if you'll be taking any time to at least let us say hello to you on Friday the 23rd? Would like to after being a member for so many years.

I don't know if he will see this before then, but he will be around during the opening band's set so I'm sure you can catch him for a chat. I know he would love to meet everyone AND he wants me to wrangle everyone for a picture with him (after the show???).

Last edited: