Tweaking Sounds

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
To be honest with you I had heard of the SHADOWS until you and a couple others spoke of them. It looks like I missed some good music.
I like your sound (Their sound or whatever) They both were excellent. Guess it is time for me to start exploring my Katana 50 I would be glad to get 50% close to your sound. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Elwood

Blues
Sometimes it seems like you can hear it when the player like his tone and tune. There is a little extra energy there that is hard to define.
Your tones sound great and I enjoyed your playing on those, sounds like you did too! Very nice Arty! :Beer:

artyman

Fareham UK
Thanks guys. I still think I'm not quite there yet, may have to chat with one of the guys from the local Shadows club as he uses a Katana 100 and his sounds great.

jmin

Student Of The Blues
I've always liked your "Shadows" tone. These sound great. I was just doing some "fiddling" yesterday with my new Katana. I brought it to the garage jam yesterday and was really liking it. The guys (on loud Fender amps) also thought it sounded really good. I think I'm becoming a Katana fan. I even broke down and bought the pedal!

Last edited: