Tribute to Chuck

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
If I should attempt something I would only ask that all the guys closest/closer to Chuck get priority in the final cut if space runs short
Thanks for posting that Barry. In reflection if we run short we can just add some extra verses. so don't give it a second thought.

Wildwood

Playin' Blues
I just wanted to say here that what you guys are doing for Chuck is absolutely awesome. What a great group of friends you all are. I am honored to be a member of a forum like this. Even though I am not a prolific poster I log on every morning just to be part of all the craziness.

You guys should be proud of yourselves :Beer::cool:

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
I'm not sure exactly what you wanted, so here's my first shot at it.
Cut it any way you like or if it's not exactly what you had in mind, just tell me to rerecord it. It's really easy.

Tennessee Whiskey-MikeS
Thanks Mike. That was awesome.

I really appreciated Chuck looking over your shoulder while you were playing it. That is one of my favorite pictures.

Last edited:

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
I guess I should have included an example.

But if anyone is wondering what we're trying to acomplish, hopefully it will be something like this.

Last edited:

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
Well @MikeS I meant the format, jumping from player to player, scene to scene.

I am under no illusions that our production and musicality skills will equal what is in that video. But that is not what we are looking to do.

We are just trying to pay tribute to a dear friend, and I think your video did just that. Bravo!

Last edited: