Thrill Is Gone (Cover)

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
That is one meaty version arock!!!!:D Good job. Great job with the brass as well. I trust you have tried Classic Rock Guitar Unleashed? I think you might enjoy that course.:whistle:

arock

Help! I'm a rock
That is one meaty version arock!!!!:D Good job. Great job with the brass as well. I trust you have tried Classic Rock Guitar Unleashed? I think you might enjoy that course.:whistle:
Thanks! Yes, I have CRGU, but like a lot of courses I own I still haven't started working on it. Our singer plays the trumpet on this one.

Elwood

Blues
Sounds like your stuff has a kind of edge to it. Has a kind of brash, or harsh, element to it. The "brit" sound to the speakers (to my ear anyways) and the cool raw feeling, kinda like some bands had early on that ended up being great. I think this is a case where someone else on the board could post a "cover" of your cover, and it wouldn't sound like yours. That is meant as a compliment bud!

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I really like that treament. Nicely done. It didn't stray too far off B.B.'s arrangement. Nice edge!

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Wow, love it. The original is one of my all time favorites but its great when someone takes it and runs with it like this. You have a really tight band there. Love your Bassist tone, is it a Precision?

arock

Help! I'm a rock
Wow, love it. The original is one of my all time favorites but its great when someone takes it and runs with it like this. You have a really tight band there. Love your Bassist tone, is it a Precision?
Thanks BigMike! Our bass player uses an Epiphone Jack Casady model.

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Know what, Epiphone make some great guitars. I have had a Les Paul Bonamassa limited edition for years and it actually sounds better than the Gibson I have. Keep on rockin and please keep on posting on here so we can listen.

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
I don't understand how you could alter a classic like that?

I mean Bb, really? :LOL:

Just kiddin. I thought it was great. Made me pick up my guitar and play with it.

So much for cuttin the lawn.

arock

Help! I'm a rock
I don't understand how you could alter a classic like that?

I mean Bb, really? :LOL:

Just kiddin. I thought it was great. Made me pick up my guitar and play with it.

So much for cuttin the lawn.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! My band down tunes half a step