This weekends Jam

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
So, this last month I put an add on Craigslist looking for people to jam with. Just an open jam for any level, any instrument type of thing.

First one we had 9 show up. This past weekend we had 7. Many of the guys were me two years ago afraid to go to a jam, thinking I didnt have the chops or knew enough. The guys in Orange County and Moreno Valley got me over that

Since i have been unable due to work to get to the BGU jams, I set up my own.......This past weekend, none of our regular singers could make it, so sadly, I ended up on vocals (very scary thought....but as the host, we must soldier on)

Some of the guys were not traditional blues guys, so this was our first attempt at Born in Chicago, after a few minutes explanation

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
And a good time was had by all. Great idea. Made me wish we lived close by!

Also wantesd to comment on your nice clean garage! If I were to try that in my garage, I'd be limited to a duo! ;-)

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
And a good time was had by all. Great idea. Made me wish we lived close by!

Also wantesd to comment on your nice clean garage! If I were to try that in my garage, I'd be limited to a duo! ;-)
after every jam, I am straightening up cables, motorcycles are moved to the street....lol

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
you know, its all in fun, as long as no one takes it too serious, we can have fun.

maybe the shots of kissed carmel vodka helped, who knows....lol