This Weather is Nuts!!!

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
No, it's not guitar related. But this is the Lounge. Why not weather?!?!

100 degrees here today! And the day after tomorrow, 50! This is nuts. Anyone else going to experience similar craziness? On a personal, financial note we are finally going to get some rain. But I think it is going to be too late for the farmer that rents my ground!

weather.jpg

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
111 forecast in Sacramento, NorCal today. It may not get under 80 tonight. 20 year old AC. Works great. They told me it wouldn't make it through the summer....six years ago....still throwing the dice.
Stay safe, be well and good luck to all.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Yep; this is pretty crazy--129 degrees in the sun this morning at 9 AM---been that way since back in mid-June-I think we have had one day under 95 since then. (91)----and Capn' song fits the description to a "T"--less than a 1/2" rain since before summer---right now the monsoons should be ending--- they ain't even started yet, either we are in for one heck of cold wet winter or all the wells will go dry..OH WELL-it is what it is---by the way I'll take some of that 78 any day----that is what it is suppose to be out here this time of year. But y

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
105 here in San Jose yesterday and today about the same. 115 in Burbank, where Katy's sister lives, near the Disney Studios. The fires continue and the air quality is not good! The moon was red last night - due to the smoke. So we have weather, the virus, and politics to occupy our time. Yuck! :(

Tom.

Silicon Valley Tom

For those of us in California, I have to add to my concern expressed earlier, concerning weather, the virus, and politics to occupy our time. We also must be concerned about the fires, smoke, evacuations, and loosing your homes. This could be the new "normal". :eek:

Tom

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
Half listening to the television tonight, they were talking about snow in the mountains.
I'm an Aussie, right? Wide, brown land... flat. I remember standing in the back yard of one of my sisters-in-law in, up near Barstow, and going "WOW" at the snow-capped mountains all around me (albeit some miles away, but still really easy to see).
California was in our TV news again last night. Wildfires, temperatures way over 100, like @Silicon Valley Tom says, red sky. Reminded me of my place last Christmas. Thinking of all you folks, and rain-dancing like mad, with didgerigoo backing.

Silicon Valley Tom

I'm an Aussie, right? Wide, brown land... flat. I remember standing in the back yard of one of my sisters-in-law in, up near Barstow, and going "WOW" at the snow-capped mountains all around me (albeit some miles away, but still really easy to see).
California was in our TV news again last night. Wildfires, temperatures way over 100, like @Silicon Valley Tom says, red sky. Reminded me of my place last Christmas. Thinking of all you folks, and rain-dancing like mad, with didgerigoo backing.

You have the answer! We have to get out there and do the rain dance! :)

Tom

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
For those of us in California, I have to add to my concern expressed earlier, concerning weather, the virus, and politics to occupy our time. We also must be concerned about the fires, smoke, evacuations, and loosing your homes. This could be the new "normal". :eek:

Tom
It bothers me, Tom, that you may be correct!:(