This crap is addicting

Discussion in 'Recording Tips and Tricks' started by blackcoffeeblues, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Jalapeno

Jalapeno Southeastern Michigan

Thanks Captain. I deleted my post. I really don't like it when web sites don't have an address on their "About Us" or "Contact Us" pages.

2. CaptainMoto

CaptainMoto Blues Voyager

I agree, it did have the email addy there, it was laid out rather strangely though.

Jalapeno likes this.
  3. blackcoffeeblues

blackcoffeeblues Student Of The Blues

I e-mailed them last night-and David from Pro-audio e-mailed me back saying that they sent it as a computer download---which is useless to me,
    so I e-mailed him back and ask for the DVD--instead of the computerized version---we will see what happens. ??? P.S. you are not in anyway responsible for anything. I think it was just a lack of communication between me and them....The receipt said "Ship to David York with my address on it"
    I assumed it was being shipped---no place on the order gave you a option between computer download or DVD--however both are listed on the order form but no option-I assumed when it said ProaudioDVD it was a DVD.-- I think it will be alright. Later

#63 blackcoffeeblues, Aug 30, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  4. CaptainMoto

I'll take responsibility if you like it, otherwise you're on you own:whistle:

Jalapeno likes this.
  5. blackcoffeeblues

it"sunder control.....Dave contacted me and told me how to exchange. Later

Jalapeno likes this.
  6. blackcoffeeblues

-- I am losing faith in David at PROAUDIO EXP --- REAL QUICK--I received a e-mail last Friday (8 days ago--- saying t it was shipped--still no show. The day before yesterday he e-mailed me one of those "How do you like It'---
    All I know is it only took 10 days to send Many Moons some pickups over in IRELAND.
    Heck I order parts for my car out of California and usually get them in 3-4 days and they are usually a lot bulkier than a CD.---so what's so hard about plopping a CD in the mail box considering the $$.$$ been there for almost 3 weeks.:mad::mad::mad:

7. CaptainMoto

8. blackcoffeeblues

If it ain't here today, he is going to hear from me 1st thing Monday morning bright and early, and I ain't gonna be no happy camper...

#68 blackcoffeeblues, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  9. jmin

jmin San Francisco, CA

Business phone numbers and live operators have gone the way of typewriters and secretaries.
    I recently attempted to contact “AT&T” (THE phone company) After being bounced around web pages, I finally got a number to call - the recorded message told me to use the website!!!

Jalapeno and CaptainMoto like this.
  10. blackcoffeeblues

I finally got it yesterday---so all is good.

11. CaptainMoto

Yippy!
    Hope it gives you what you need.