The Ultimate Counting Workshop....

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Griff is clearly having issues at the new compound. I would give it a few more minutes. If it's not up by 45 after the hour, I think you can safely assume he will reschedule it.

Zenmiester

Blues Newbie
Hey gang, I missed yesterday's live session but watching recording. Where can I find the pdf for session 2?

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Are you watching yesterday's (11-5-2020) recording? I don't see it available where I would expect to find it, nor do I see the PDF available yet.

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Where can I find the pdf for session 2?

The only recording and pdfs posted so far are from Monday's Session 1, which appears in the "Course Content" list that you see when you open the course from your "My Courses" list.

Session 2 (recording and pdfs) will be added to the same "Course Content" list as soon as Griff has them ready. :)

There will eventually be 6 sessions in the list, each added "shortly" following each live session.

My Courses----->The Ultimate Counting Workshop----->Course Content----->Session #----->Recored Video & pdfs for that Session #

Last edited:

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
The link to the webinar will replay a recording of the session, at least for a while.

JN99

Hang Fire
Any sign of the Session 2 PDF yet? I thought Griff had said he would send it but haven't seen any email and it's still not posted in the course content section.