The Frog...

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
We will all wake up in the near future, and will be told that it is November 8th, 2016, and Putin won. The Corona Virus never happened, and China is the 51st state! :) That means that Washington D.C. will have to be content with being the 52nd state. :eek:

Why are there so many horror movies on television? Alternate reality? Distraction? Perhaps the television gods want us to suffer more.

You might just take your guitar, turn up the volume on your amplifier, and have at it. :Beer:

Tom

Mickey Duane

Used To Be A Rock Star
We will all wake up in the near future, and will be told that it is November 8th, 2016, and Putin won. The Corona Virus never happened, and China is the 51st state! :) That means that Washington D.C. will have to be content with being the 52nd state. :eek:

Why are there so many horror movies on television? Alternate reality? Distraction? Perhaps the television gods want us to suffer more.

You might just take your guitar, turn up the volume on your amplifier, and have at it. :Beer:

Tom
I do that every day - only have had the police over once to tell me to turn it down

Peace