The 420 Freedom act

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
The smoke was killing me...I went to window pane, or White Double Dome. The Orange Barrell was good but MDA was pretty sweet. I finally settled on beer...but that's just me.

Steve
I think we all have---but sometimes I wonder why----I guess because it is legal----

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I was a Mescaline man myself

oh_yeah_macho_man.gif

lola

Blues Newbie
My drug of choice now that I "older and wiser" (hopefully) is playing guitar.

Just a heads up as well. I have been looking at some PRS (S2's) guitars. That is the next guitar I will be obtaining. I tried one at my local music store and it's was positively and awesome guitar to play. It felt really good in my hands!

To find the Gibson Goddess or 2004 Nitefly that I want is beyond difficulty. If one should turn up somewhere I would be amazed. I have seen a few on Kijiji but they are so overpriced that it's ridiculous.

ingog

Started in 2009
If the ONLY reason to legalize it is so that cartels don't kill innocent people who grow it or police against it, then that is good enough for me. Another good reason is maybe they can let out non violent prisoners that were associated with MJ. $50,000 per year per person. 40,000 (inmates for MJ) times $50,000 (incarceration cost) = 2,000,000,000. That 2 billion A YEAR. You know how many guitars that can buy?

DesmoDog

Desmo was my dog. RIP big guy
I think we got a another Ducati Brother out there, "Desmodog" I think.

Ducati you say? Yeah, I've heard of 'em...
IMG_2252 2.JPG

There are a couple more project bikes in the basement, a 350 and a 250, both not anything like stock bikes anymore.

That pic was taken before the sell off began. The 996, 907, and 160 are gone now.

My boss's boss is a friend/neighbor/riding buddy who is also bitten by the Ducati bug. He's got a '94 888SPO and a 1299 Panigale. When we met he didn't have any Ducatis (he's owned a few now over the years) and apparently I got blamed for the addiction early on, to the point of being known by his wife as "the one who's name we won't mention". Whatever!

Here's a better pic of the 851. I prefer them over the 888 for purely sentimental reasons, the 888s are "better" bikes but the '91 851 was "it" for me back in the day so I tracked one down a couple years back. Brings me back to Brainerd International Raceway, World Superbike Races and Eraldo Ferracci. Which reminds me, I need to track down some era correct "Fast by Ferracci" stickers...

851Termi_m.jpg

This bike is now known as "The Problem Child" in that it has been one issue after another. I imported it form Canada, it was largely original at the time with low miles and the idea was to leave it stock. But... one issue after another (including damage by a work crew before I had even ridden it) led to throwing the originality yoke out the window, and it's going to end up like I would have wanted it back in the day.

Don't tell anyone but after 20+ years of owning Ducatis only, tomorrow I'm going to look at an Aprilia. My Ducati buds will understand though, I really only want the Ape so I can pull the Ohlins parts off it and put them on a Duc! ;-)

Last edited:

DesmoDog

Desmo was my dog. RIP big guy
and some people ask about having too many guitars...

Whatever might you be implying??? :LOL:

If it makes you feel any better, my typical answer to "how many guitars do you own?" is "I honestly don't know". And I truly don't. (Not that many really. less thn a LOT of guys here!)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
If the ONLY reason to legalize it is so that cartels don't kill innocent people who grow it or police against it, then that is good enough for me. Another good reason is maybe they can let out non violent prisoners that were associated with MJ. $50,000 per year per person. 40,000 (inmates for MJ) times $50,000 (incarceration cost) = 2,000,000,000. That 2 billion A YEAR. You know how many guitars that can buy?
Havn't been here for a week but :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:on that. In Arizona it is $54,000 a year, and that was a few years back. Now lets add up the Lawyer fees--NOTHING LESS THAN $5000. per. then add in court fees, police filling out arrest reports.---
It is a KNOWN FACT even in the medical fields it helps lacoma (the eye problem thing) not to mention PTSD-loss of apatite . and usefull in the side effects of Kemo-Therapy. Later