The 420 Freedom act

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
IT'S ABOUT TIME....can't believe it took this long----golly. (that is an objective opinion) Not that I partake anymore--but the fact that stuffs been around since the beginning of time----the states are finally coming to realize-----"IT IS THE CURE TO ALL THERE $$$ ILL'S"...and 90% of there JAIL HOUSING $$$ PROBLEMS.
The 3 best states in AMERICA to grow it is Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas....These states lack much income-----and some of the most destitute----it is about time they have a crop to bail them out.
The Heads (that's a old Viet-Nam slang) have been supporting the Cartels income for WAY, WAY TO LONG....It is about time for a country TRILLIONS $$$$ in debt to read the writing on the WALL....And throw some taxes on it..BCB

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Heh. I'm all for the repeal of Prohibition. In the meantime, I sell out my principles because many of the more lucrative gigs I land require drug testing for subcontractors (that'd be me). Maybe one day, but in my case this is all simply interesting side news.

Fortunately, the FSM gifted us with craft beer and single malt whisky. :Beer:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
About time!
(y)
We've been favoring big PHARMA's drugs for too long, time for us to allow some natural pharma to find it's place in society.
PS:
If anyone's been locked up for this, time to let them go free.......let's lock up some real crocks instead.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
So how just how much of this did you partake in back in your formulative days? ;-)
I take it you are trying to saying "FORUM-DAYS" enough to buy 50 acres in Alabama at $100 an acres, back in 1972...it's starting to sound like it was a pretty good investment...:):):):):)

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Happy daze are here again!
Don't want to harsh yer mellow, but the gubment will screw this up. With all the regulation and taxation, the "Cartels" will be able to undercut legal prices and cut WAY into the State and Fed trough. That could be a win/win for the "heads" but I'm optimistically skeptical.
On top of that, the growers and sellers still can't put their money in banks for fear of the Federal Gubment seizing it. MJ is still on the Federal No-No list. More cash on hand, more crime. People already rip off medicinal pot sellers just like the street corner peddlers.
Now I'm gonna nosh a gummy bear and forget all this nonsense! :D

Last edited:

DesmoDog

Desmo was my dog. RIP big guy
I take it you are trying to saying "FORUM-DAYS" enough to buy 50 acres in Alabama at $100 an acres, back in 1972...it's starting to sound like it was a pretty good investment...:):):):):)

Actually it was more a comment on how you were apparently very distracted during math class.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
I got to agree with you there DD---I HATED MATH---more than "English Dictionary class" I got no idea what that word "FORMULATIVE" means.
Always HATED math----the reason being--I always felt it was a attempt to control my mind-"YOUR WRONG IF YOU DON'T follow my RULES"-----DUH that don't fit me.
Only math I need to know is--"If you sell me a guitar for $264.39 and I give you $300---I want $35.61 change. That's all I need to know.:Beer::Beer::Beer: Later

Last edited:

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Smoking fatties is what got me through Geometry with a D- Average or F+ depending on who you're asking

giayank

Just another day in paradise
It just seems like the same old Gov't double talk to me for example. They legalized recreational use in Mass. in nov. 2016 still can't determine what tax rate will be and where they will sell from. Some towns are blocking sales all together. The two faces of Gov't . One says yes, One says no and everybody gets lied to. My advise if you have a safe supplier on the street don't change. When did the Gov't getting involved ever make anything better.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Geometry made more sense to me than algabra. (oops that little red squiggly line under algabra tells me I should have payed more attention in my spelling class). Later

Mark from Murrieta

Blues Junior
Why tax it at all... by not policing it in all aspects but in the ways the police drink, they (we) will be saving HUGE money.... Oh, wait, government....

I learned how to play on pot... Yes, now you know... the why.... :Beer:

Stopped using in the '80's.

I was growing it, that's a lotta fun. I'd make cannabutter and donated it to people who need / wanted it. Might grow it again.

After 30 years I thought I was missing it; those halcyon days of smoking a joint or taking a bong rip and playing an A chord for an hour.... whoa...! Puffed and tried an edible on two a few times over the last 10 years, I assume my brain chemistry changed, just wasn't any good anymore.

Plus, I know all the chords now anyway... although I can't remember them... :LOL:

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Being one that suffers EXTREME PARANOIA-and A UNFORGIVING CONSCIOUS-and getting old...I don't need to have my mind wandering
or hung up on a thought anymore.---it was good in the days, it worked. I quit in 1987 and never missed it after 23 years of use. (so much for that addicting theory) But all in all I think it is much-much better for you than alcohol. The STATES can use all the money they can get from the vendors. Law enforcement can now spend more time on "WHITE COLLAR CRIME"---CYBER-THEFT---METH HEADS--and other known offenders of Americas border laws. By the way MARK I got that G chord down pat.. LATER

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Part of the paradigm of this whole thing that bothers, part of my discontent with the narrative, is this implied assumption of “I’m a user, so I have to justify myself y presenting how my use doesn’t make me a problem.”

The forces of conformity, the Evil Empire backing Prohibition, want you to buy into the Reefer Madness bullshit. It’s not about social consciousness, not about what’s best for us as a people; it’s about control and enforced conformity.

I will leave this post at this: conformity and intellectual responsibility are mutually exclusive. :Beer:

Bernie Fitz

Blues Junior
Part of the paradigm of this whole thing that bothers, part of my discontent with the narrative, is this implied assumption of “I’m a user, so I have to justify myself y presenting how my use doesn’t make me a problem.”

The forces of conformity, the Evil Empire backing Prohibition, want you to buy into the Reefer Madness bullshit. It’s not about social consciousness, not about what’s best for us as a people; it’s about control and enforced conformity.

I will leave this post at this: conformity and intellectual responsibility are mutually exclusive. :Beer:
I agree with you there. We're under a random testing regime where I work. Zero tolerance. If anything shows up you're out on the spot. I work in an office environment and I don't believe anything I do when I'm not at work should be any of my employer's business. They do it because they can, that's all. We have an office in Canada also and while they can screen people for hiring they are not permitted to test without just cause.

Mark from Murrieta

Blues Junior
Yep, I was on 24-7-365 on call duty, drug tested, no tolerance, for 25 years. Did that make me a better person or a better worker? I'll never know for sure but, I'm generally the same person I was after smoking for 15 years as I am now. I never missed work due to a pot hangover. Never lost a job because of it and that was back when I was a punk kid.

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues

I agree 100%- "FAKE NEWS"---:Beer::Beer: You ever wonder who was reading out your test???? Might have been some one that used yours, replaced it with there's, so they could pass there own test.. UHMMMM-UHMMMM

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Never did understand (still don’t) the justification for legal alcohol (a poison) and tobacco (a carcinogenic), while cannibas (medicinal benefits) - which simply seems like a combination of the “acceptable” two - remains illegal.
Mr. Sessions, tear down that wall! (Oops, too political?)