Thanks for having me.

Uncle Scar

Blues Newbie
My name is Mark (Uncle Scar) I'm 56 and live in West Michigan formaly the Bay Area near San Francisco. My weapons of choice are a 50's Les Paul Goldtop and Fender Hot Rod Deville. Looking forward to being part of the Blues Guitar Unleashed family.

Attachments

• 20221105_140033.jpg
    20221105_140033.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • 20220930_101954.jpg
    20220930_101954.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 12

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
Welcome to the forum Mark. Check out the BGU Live Jams Talk section for the Michigan Jam 2023. Hope to see you there. I'm in Portage, but looking at Grand Rapids for the jam.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Welcome!
Nice looking space!
We’ve got a few recording enthusiasts among the group, I’m sure you can share a few tips!
Have fun!

Wildwood

Playin' Blues
Michigan!!! I'm a Michigan boy myself. Born and raised in Marshall and lived there for 20 years! I live in St. Louis, MO now.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Welcome to the forum Mark, I'm glad you found us.
I was born in San Francisco myself and lived down the peninsula for most of my first 25 years. I can't imagine a better place to grow up, especially in the 60s and 70s.
From your pictures I can see you've spent some time at least thinking about music. I hope you find inspiration and answers to any questions you may have, right here with us.

-ed

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement. I have a LP Standard in Cherry, though my weapon of choice is mostly a Strat (Hank Marvin and the Shadows fan) You might also like to take a wander down to the basement and join some of us in the Virtual Jam Room, you have to bring your own beer though :)