Tab Notation Error in Manual?

John-G

The Long and Winding Road
Hi there, I finally decided to challenge myself with SWS. Following the manual TAB transcript, I think I stumbled on a TAB notation error in the manual as opposed to that shown on the screen. Lookup Solo 3 - F Shuffle, page 68 (in manual) lick 15 bar 39 (First F-E should be hammer-on) bar 40 (First F-E should be hammer-on). Am I right?

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
You are correct and Griff fixed it in SWS 2.0 on page 63 of the new manual.

You’ll find several other typos in that same solo as well as in others that have all been fixed in the upgrade.

You should have access to the new manual, as well as new videos, online in "My Courses".

Griff provided the digital upgrade for SWS 1.0 owners automatically at no charge, while keeping the older "legacy" version available, as well. :cool:

Last edited:

John-G

The Long and Winding Road
You are correct and Griff fixed it in SWS 2.0 on page 63 of the new manual.

You’ll find several other typos in that same solo as well as in others that have all been fixed in the upgrade.

You should have access to the new manual, as well as new videos, online in "My Courses".

Griff provided the digital upgrade for SWS 1.0 owners automatically at no charge, while keeping the older "legacy" version available, as well. :cool:
Thanks for your answer