SWS-solo #2 in Bb

BBOP

Blues Newbie
http://www.4shared.com/audio/GLIocHmh/01_solo2_in_Bb.html
steppen out ona limb here but tryed griffs solo 2/sws and its not perfect yet and followed most of his feel but cant talk like him yet but here is a run @ it!! lol got most of the feel but missed alot of notes for first 1:30 but track was longer so add libbed but this practice gets you all over the neck and tryed to stay with that idea while carrying on the song!! what a challange this was but will keep trying!! ;)
rog [smiley=beer.gif]

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Good job Rog. Yeah, the point of all that extra time is to get you doing just what you did. Sounded really good. Thanks.

BBOP

Blues Newbie
thanks mike & wayne!!
i have a hard time remembering that many notes ina row and when it comes to playing to the track all i can do is look @ book and try to hit as many as i can & when i listened back 2day i cud hear the  mistakes but will move on to next one and come back later and hope to hear improvement!! its a great workout all over the neck thou & outta comfort zone so after the next few should make a big difference and better reader of tab!! lol thanks again thou guys!!
rog [smiley=beer.gif]

Jon3b

Blues Newbie
Having fun there?  [smiley=beer.gif] Sure sounds like it!   [smiley=thumbsup.gif] :cool:
no hiding from you is there??? ;D ;D ;D
& thanks!!??..i think :-/ haha [smiley=beer.gif]

Nope. And you're welcome.   [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

Marv

I play 'err' guitar.
That really sounded good! I think you are ready for the road?

He could have his own bus!  ::)

I just looked this one over today.  I agree, lotta notes! 

Remember, the point of the lessons is not really to memorize 'em, but to learn the principles behind them.

Nice job, Rog!  [smiley=beer.gif]

BBOP

Blues Newbie
thanks marv & slo... i forgot about this while surfin!! lol  [smiley=beer.gif]

wait??...i musta been deaf 4 months ago ;D

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Hells teeth Rog that was crackin. Have you started taking bookings yet?  :cool:   [smiley=beer.gif]

giayank

Just another day in paradise
I just found this post > All I can say is WOW !! Awesome job . You nailed it about as good as it gets . Sweet really really sweet !!!! [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

leftymike01

Blues Newbie
Can anyone give me some insight on the soloing without scales course I'm thinking of buying it please tell me what you think [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Leftyplayer